Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac is what you need to easily and quickly recover or retrieve lost files in your iPhone. In just a few seconds, you will be able to get back lost iPhone contacts, photos, notes, call histories, memos and more in two smart modes.
You can also restore iPhone from iTunes backup using this software. It can extract data from iTunes backup files, allowing you to preview as well as selected deleted files before recovery. Any data lost from iPhone devices can be recovered using the Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac. Regardless of whether you do or don’t have iPhone backups, you will still be able to retrieve data from your device without an iCloud or iTunes backup.
When you need iPhone Data Recovery for Mac
- Deleted by mistake important data from iPhone
- Your iPhone is lost or damaged
- The device is stuck is white and white screen of death, or if it is inaccessible
- Excessive data on iPhone, want to backup the data in the device to computer
- Lost important files after iPhone jailbreak or factory restore
- Forget iPhone lock-screen password
- iOs update leads to loss of data on iPhone
- Offers two ways to retrieve iPhone Data on MacYou can recover missing or lost data on your iPhone either with or without backup using two different methods.
- Recover Data Directly without backup – Connect your iPhone to your computer and then recover deleted or lost files directly from your device. There is no need to use or have iPhone backup.
- Recover Data from iTunes Backup File – You can recover data in your iPhone by extracting backup file of iTunes. You don’t to have iPhone in the recovery.
- Allows you to recover up to 12 file types. Recover text contents such as SMS, Notes, Contacts, Calendar, Safari bookmark and History as well as Call History to Excel Spreadsheets or text files. Restore media contents such as Camera Roll, iPhone Voice Memos, SMS and Photo attachments, and videos to another folder and recover files from any models of iPhone.
- Preview contacts, photos, SMS and more. You can preview all messages, photos, notes, call history, contacts and others to decide what you want to recover. Files can be previewed according to category making it easy to find target files. Recover files selectively after previewing, saving you energy and time. You can also check out some or all files in each category to retrieve at a time.
Other features included in the Tenorshare iPhone Data Recovery for Mac include stop and resume scanning. This allows you to stop the scanning process and then resume later. Another feature to expect from this software is its easy four step recovery. It comes with user friendly interface that will guide users through the recovery process so you can finish the entire process within just four steps.